Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spiral UFO's in NZ and world teachers?


I have this in my list of "things to be blogged about" so they story is a little old. It came to my attention because of the Norway spiral, that thing totally was cool!

The New Zealand newspaper article says that apparently there have been a few spirals over NZ as well.
In New Zealand, there have been three sightings, with photographs to document them. The first was in the upper North Island on February 17, which was followed by sightings in Cambridge and Auckland in April.

I wish that the photographs were attached to the story.

Apparently, via Share International there is going to be a world teacher come forth and help us with how to do things better.

As you can prolly tell by now I like all these kinds of things.. anything different no matter how kooky it sounds.
This foundation labels the Norway Spiral as The Star, which is supposed to herald the coming of the world teacher.
They have a few videos, which I didn't watch again but you can go here to see them:
Video recordings about the 'Star'

What do you think? I couldn't be bothered reading too much into it. :)

No comments: