Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alien Abduction video--- read the comments

I will just give a link to this page.

Alien Abduction Part One

You know, plenty, plenty strange things happen to me, but I don't think I am special, or different, or anything.. I just am.
I didn't watch the video, I will one day, but can't be bothered today.
What really got me was the comments. I am first to be open minded, totally... just because we don't know, does not mean it is not, I would say that there are lots of things that we shouldn't know.
But to see the way these people are talking in the comments.. I get a bit embarrassed to admit strange stuff happens to me.
It's like they are all trying to out do their selves with "how special I am". I don't know, but to me that is pride, and pride is a flaw... a HUGE one.
More power to them, if that's what makes them happy, but today I am just posting this so others feeling like a giggle know where to find one :)

I should prolly say that I accept people for who they are and not laughing at THEM, just at the things they say and how much they have to learn :)

No comments: