Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life imitating a blanket or a blanket imitating life?

This is easy to class as nothing at all, but well... as you can see by now, I don't discount anything, am thankful for everything, and wonder or try and learn all :) (as much as I am supposed to anyway) hehe

I thought this was kind of neat, I have been meaning to make a quick post about it every week when I wash the blanket but forget by the time I sort and put away the washing.

I didn't buy my babys (cats) pet beds as they sleep in and on the end of our bed anyway, and well they just take too long to dry when you wash them.
Yes there are lots of clean animal owners out there :P
So we use "cuddle blankies", just soft fleecy or minky throw blankets that I fluff into a little pet bed.

Anyway, a long time before we got my boy kitty, we were in one of our "must spend money" shopping days when I came across this blanket.
I wanted something just as a throw for watching movies and getting snuggly without the bulk and all I could find was this blanket.
It was a reluctant choice, well there were no others with cats on them and it was cheap so we got it.

Fast forward 2 years later it is a cat blanket for for our kitty girl, then we find out that we are allowed another cat and we get our kitty boy.

And what I only noticed maybe 3-4 months after getting our kitty boy was that the design on the blanket looks like it IS our very own kitty boy.

Well as you can imagine I love the blanket now, after all, it has my baby printed on it :P hehe

What do you think was it life ( having to settle for this blanket) imitating life ( ending up being able to get another cat , a friend for our kitty girl, and ending up with with our kitty boy , from ours friends cats litter?
Was it an omen or someone trying to tell us something hehe






No comments: