Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A couple of ghost stories from people

Here is a ghost story, with a couple more from the comments.

They all can be seen HERE, with hopefully some more people telling theirs :)



I don’t know whether to believe in ghosts, although, I have seen two, and had 1 kind of ‘poltergeist’ ghostly experience on a different occasion when I was about 11years old, at my parents house, and the poltergeist when I lived in a very old house which turned out to be built on top of a nun’s chapel (no kidding!).
The first one, I saw late one night when I opened my bedroom door to go the toilet and was literally ‘frozen to the floor’ in fear, as I saw a black mass float up the stairs. I don’t know what to believe really, I’m slightly sceptical about these things, but I know what I saw. It floated up the stairs and as it reached the top, all I could do was close my eyes, and when I opened them again, it had vanished!?
The second ghostly experience, was a bit unusual because I ’slept walked’ (the only time, thank god!). I walked downstairs and opened the living room door to the pitch black room, and saw a ghostly ‘white’ man on a rocking chair turn to look at me.
The third time, was when I lived in a very old house, and strange occurrences happened over a number of weeks.
I always kept the toilet light on/toilet seat down. But when I woke the next day, the light would be off and toilet seat up!! I thought I was going mad! but after three or four times this happened, I realised it was something else, and thought, here we go again!!!
When I was in bed, I always thought I saw a dark shadow walk in the room, but didn’t want to think about it.
The most horrible thing then happened which scared right out. I was sitting in my living room, and the living room door (leading onto the toilet and bedroom), was slightly closed but not shut. I was reading something and the tv was off. Next thing I hear is the most loudest and extremely fast banging on the living room door almost like a drum roll). It sounded as if someone on the other side was banging on the door. I looked up and thought, Oh S***!!! and after a few moments thought, I’m going to have to go open that door, which I did, but nothing was there (thank god!). No-one could have made that noise. I called out and said the Lords Prayer, and heard nothing again.
That’s my own experiences with ghosts. Loads of strange things have happened to me, and I’m a very spiritual person, believing in God and Angels that watch over us.
Whats your story?

Several years ago I had an unusual experience concerning an uncle, a distant relative who lived over a thousand miles away.
While driving my car I suddenly felt the unmistakable presence of this relative that I hardly even knew. He was more like someone I had heard about than someone I knew. It was very strange; it felt as though I was momentarily lifted right out of my physical body. I seemed to be suspended somehow beyond space and time, bathed in a love so intense It felt like I could have just disappear into it at any moment if It would have let me. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it seemed to last forever at the same time. I realize how crazy this must sound. The experience was so strong that at first I was afraid I was loosing my grip on reality. I finally managed to chalk it up to an over active imagination.
Three days later I got a call from my aunt telling me that this uncle we are talking about had gone into a coma and died the day I had the experience. It felt like ice water had been poured down my back when she told me this. I had lost any real ideas of God or faith and had become somewhat of an atheist. Needless to say this experience caused me to rethink some of the conclusions I had come to.
Yea, when I was about 5 i saw this black shadow person, all sketchy-like with these very red eyes on my mothers back. It was scratching at her neck, i told her something was on her back she said don’t be ridiculous. But when I told her it was clawing at her neck it jerked it’s down towards me and hissed and scratched towards me like it was trying to hit me, so I HIGH tailed it outta there lol. It really freaked me out though 0.0 it looked like this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S7VnD0PV1GY/Rx… but with red eyes. And more humanoid in shape. But since I am Raelian I don’t believe in ghosts, spirits, or souls anymore.

No comments: