Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paranormal TV ONLINE

Can you believe I have only just found this web site?! I know!! slack!!
I haven't watched a whole lot, but what I have, I am really impressed. It's just as good as any DVD or paid channel I have seen, and this is for free and online and on demand if wanted.

I think also that it would be good support! there is a little paypal button on the side. It's hard enough for web sites to keep running just on comments (if they get any) let alone when so much work is put into them. I think because there is so much out there nowdays that people don't care and don't support.
If you like something support it. haha ok that is my whine.. it sounds like it right?! :P hehe

Really though, this is a totally fantastic idea with some great shows.

Peoples TV Network

I wish there was some fancy banner that I could put here to show you just how cool this website is! :)

No comments: