Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt doesn't just act interest in paranormal


The actress asked Firehouse owner Mick Houston about Eastern State Penitentiary across the street, and he came through with details about the landmark.

She was intrigued, so he called an ESP staffer.

Fran Dolan, the site manager, took them around for an after-hours tour.


It's neat that she is actually interested in ghosts :)

I did not see this when I first looked at the picture (please click on text to be taken to original story and picture), but there is an orb just to the top right.

I only saw this because of this website here: True Ghost Babe
But, the picture they show I can't really see anything, I only saw this orb/dust spot which is above.
I have blown it up and circled it.
I personally think it is just dust or a reflection, I don't get a spooky feeling at all from this picture, but that is just me :)

No comments: