Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are Ghost bought on by stressful environments?

"Vaughan Bell from ScientificAmerican has an article about how it’s common for people, under bereavement, to experience a ghostly encounter. Only that these encounters are hallucinations brought on by stressful environments."
is what Javier Ortegaof Ghost Theroy writes.
He also only "partially agrees". I am with him on this!

He has written a blogpost about the story, from the scientific American about it.
I do not agree with this article at all, either.

I had two very strange experiences when my parents passed, and I did not even know they had, or were in hospital, or even sick!
So my experiences were not from a stressful environment, in fact, both I was at first listening to music, one at a party and one at home while houseworking.. singing along.
That is NOT a stressful environment! :)

You can find the blog post here:

After A Loved One Dies, Most People See Ghosts




What do you think?




No comments: