Monday, December 7, 2009

Are you being haunted or do you have Sleep Paralysis ?

I am really excited to see this story as I have heard about it elsewhere and it totally makes sense.
I know I have expereineced this before and was so scared at the time, but it didn't feel the same as when I have had "other experiences", there was no sense of someone there... anyway enough of my rambling, go read the story! It is really food for thought! :)

Hannah Foster was lying in bed with her eyes open. She could see by the clock that it was 3am, but something was very wrong - she couldn’t move a muscle of her body. Even worse, she could sense something pressing down on her and she was struggling to breathe.

Consumed by panic, she tried to scream, but nothing happened.

It felt like a nightmare, but she knew that it wasn’t, because she was too alert and she recognised her green flowery duvet and the wooden floor of her room.


One woman's terrifying account of a sleep disorder that afflicts millions

No comments: