Thursday, December 10, 2009

Was the Norway Spiral to remind Obama about his promise of disclosure?

How to explain it? Maybe space aliens have infiltrated the Noble Peace Prize committee and are big fans of the president.

Outlandish? Perhaps, but don’t tell that to the Norwegians. News of Obama winning the award isn’t the only thing on their minds today. They’re talking about UFOs. Or one giant UFO. And the world is paying attention to it too.


YOU can read the rest of the story here:

Norway Spiral to welcome Obama

I still don't know what it is, but I tell you when I saw the news this morning that Norway was where Obama is and he was to receive the Nobel Peace prize.. I was like "WTF?"

I keep thinking to myself, that it was their way of saying "don't forget why you got this prize, stop postponing what you promised and make this your priority" lol stupid aren't I? :)

Come on people, all the sightings lately and just this one alone at this time... there is something there...

No comments: