Thursday, December 17, 2009

More spiral lights like Norway.

You know , I don't want to go into a big long story about my opinions right now, but I think that the whole new spiritual awakening that has been happening latley ( people are more open and ready to believe in the paranormal), and the Disclosure, the time and the sightings are all inter-related and we people don't see the cross over.

I suppose it's how you view or what you think is the way things work, wether we just go onto hevan or our spirit evolves through different dimensions and planes.. or, I can't even think of a word to explain what I am thinking.
You know, kind of like this "earth" is just another place on our journey, and that we don't have "roles" to play as such but more of lessons.

Anyway, before I get all goofy here are a couple of vids. From China and Russia :)






There are a whole lot of things they could be put down to, but some of them just could be... you know what *insert high pitched music here*

No comments: