Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bizarre Orb UFO seen above Wales

I love the time on this video too!
Yeah yeah I am one of the weirdoes that sees all funny numbers.. the 11.11 people :(
LOL we make jokes of it but it secretly freaks me out. ;)






The man who filmed this says:

I dont know what to say to this?, all i can say is that this was my first capture of the evening and just setting up when i saw this come into view on my night vision optics, i could not see it without the aid of my device or could it be seen with my camcorder alone?. It was silent and moved from north to south direction and it was dark at the time. I thought at first it may be a baloon or a parachute but if this was so i would have had no problem spotting either with ordianary binoculars or my camcorder that has a 40x optical zoom and nightshot. I am also sure it would be easy to see unaided.
You can click on the text to be taken to the original You tube page, it is worth it to read the comments and see other videos of his, if you are interested.

There is also a story taken from All news Web on this blog :) UFO BLOG

No comments: