Saturday, January 16, 2010

Robbie Williams- open minded


I hate the fun that some are making of him for just having an open mind.
I like it that he has such an open mind and has admitted it, and that for people to call him mental is just wrong.

he did not say " Aliens are coming to get me etc etc, it seems from what I have read that he just has a healthy fascination with the paranormal.
In fact it says here that he is so intrigued by it that he has paid a whopping 7million pounds for the country estate, which is said to be criss-crossed by “ley lines” – invisible mystical energy routes believed to attract UFOs.

But I don't think he comes across as mental,he was quoted as saying this here:
"
Every time I put my foot in the water as regards this kind of stuff, or paranormal stuff, I meet charlatans.

"You come across people that make you go, 'Oh no, you're supposed to be the expert but you're obviously mental'


That sounds like someone with a head on their shoulders... no?

In 2004 he was quoted as wanting to host a paranormal TV show. I guess this did not eventuate.
He says, "I really want to do a whole TV series on paranormal things, perhaps on LIVING TV. I'm really intrigued. I'm pretty open for it to be real. We'll go to Los Angeles go to HOUDINI's, to Dan Aykroyd's house, go round all these places, have a seance and video what comes up.


I hope that he does find something tangible :)

No comments: