Friday, December 4, 2009

Setting up shop

Well not really a "shop", it's just a saying but I am just organising and sorting through the layout etc.

There will not usually be this many posts per day, I was just excited to get it going!

Please subscribe, as I will try and update it regularly. Also I would love to see what you find, via the internet OR under your own steam :)

ps: I was talking to my hubby about the content and telling him how I would post some of the neat ET videos I have found also, and he said that when he thinks of paranormal he thinks of only ghost kind of stuff (to put it simply), whereas I think of anything cool and different, anything out of the "normal", like vampires, ghosts, physics, Et's.. you know.. all that kind of stuff.
So then I asked him, well you are interested in spirits etc, but you also like ET stuff don't you, and he agreed, I then said that wouldn't most people be like you, that they don't just like "ghosts" or ET/UFO's or even Vamps.. they like anything unexplained?

So what do YOU think? Do you like all things unexplained? :)

No comments: