Friday, December 4, 2009

4 Leaf clover and dead birds falling from the sky

This is just a story that happened to me last year. (I am taking all "weird stuff" from my other blog to this one).
This is from August 2008


I have a funny kind of weird story to tell.
Yesterday morning while hanging out the washing I don't know why but I just glanced a certain way and saw what I thought was a 4 leaf clover.. I thought to myself "no way" and just kept on hanging the clothes out. By the time I had finished my curiosity got the better of me so I went over to have a look and what do you know? It was a 4 leaf clover, first I have ever seen.

Well now I had the dilemma whether to pick or not to pick, yeah I am one of those people that every time I pick one of the veges I grow at home I say thank you to the plant... well it just didn't seem to right to pick it because it was different, that I should let it be in all it's uniqueness.

I came inside and Googled "should I pick a 4 leaf clover?" and it came up with a multitude of different websites of people that find 4 leaf clovers all the time, and the last one which finally answered my question? It said not to pick it (in short). So I let it be, figured that it was wrong to want to be lucky when I already was, I have a beautiful husband, my beautiful babies (the kitties), food on the table and a roof over our head, the rest is just icing...
Anyway I never thought any more about it.

Well last night my hubby calls and says that he is going to be late because he has lost his phone somewhere at work, he said he had checked his work car, all around the office etc etc, and it was no where to be found. I had a minor stress, as you do, mainly because of all the phone numbers etc he has in there for work, but was happy when he finally got home and I saw he was ok.
I told him not to worry about it, it wasn't going to change anything and just try and get some sleep. And that we would go out tomorrow when it was daylight and have a look, if we are meant to find it we will.

Come today (the next day), we did as we said and went to his work first to re-check work and his car, now it was daylight he could see everything properly. Nothing, so then I asked him where he went next after the last time he saw his phone, and we went there.

This road is like 3 lanes in each direction in a heavy traffic industrial area with no defining features or road markings and is very long.
I asked him to stop a little before where he thinks he may have stopped, which we did and we went for a walk.
We walked quite a way and as on any busy street there was a heap of rubbish, my hubby was walking slowly searching through every bit of rubbish with his eyes, and I said not to worry if we are meant to see it we will.
Anyway, we got to certain point and decided that we were too far away from the car and walked back, we said we would move the car up to where we had last walked to, and would walk up to the trailer parked on the side of the road ahead.

We parked the car and started walking, this road is constantly used by truck drivers to park their big trailers etc so there is plenty of tire marks etc.
Well, we were getting close to the point where we said would be our finishing point and just one particular set of tyre tracks I saw and said this is where you pulled over isn't it?
Well like I said there is nothing on the road, no numbers markings land features etc it all looks the same, so he really had no idea and just shrugged, well no sooner had he answered than I saw something like, nearly buried under dirt etc. It was his phone.. I was "holy crap", I couldn't believe we saw it let alone my eyes went straight to it. My hubby was all geeked out too, anyway I was like you must say thank you to the universe.. he giggled and I said no you must say thanks etc.. well he eventually did, we got back in the car excited and drove off in search of lunch.

OK now this is where it gets kinda creepy, as you would have read in my other posts ( I think they are all under the mystic stuff), I believe in balance and also get creeped out , I think haunted, by funny numbers..

So with that in mind... whilst driving looking for food we were talking about how lucky we were to find it in such a long road and even more so, how it had al ldirt etc over it, and my hubby was joking with me (as he does) about what time it was when we found it.
I looked at my watch just out of curiosity , and it was 1.11 which I told my hubby he laughed and started giggles calling it the devil swords, (teasing me, because he knows it scares me), and I said no, no, if it's anything it has to be good, and no sooner had I said it a freaking bird just dropped out of the sky straight in front of the car, it was already dead.
Well I just felt sick, I mean talk about all these stupid coincidences.
Anyway I would like to say that there is a moral to this story or even message, but I have none, I would also like for someone to tell me that I am not crazy with wired crazy stuff like this happening all the time too!! (please) hehe
Anyways, I hope it gave you something interesting to read and not bore you to tears, it sure got it off my chest writing it down ;)
If anyone does know out there why birds fall dead out of the sky please let me know too :)

EDIT: Ok I got to thinking last night while trying to fall asleep that the dead bird might have just been from an aircraft as we were very close to an international airport :)

No comments: