Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Voices

Just a quick post, so I can record it for myself.
When I went back to bed this morning, whilst going into a half sleep, I could hear muffled voices, like people talking in the next room.
I kept talking to them saying stuff like " I can hear you but not hear what you are saying", and they would go quite then talk again.
I think I got some bits, and I think it was man and a woman, It was a little bit freaky, but I was scared.
But as I sit here and write this I am getting goose bumps and getting scared just remembering it.

It wasn't just that there were the voices, muffled in the other room? It was also that when I was talking to them in my head, it was like they were interacting with me, I think I even heard them, when they were talking to each other, say "she" a few times and I knew it meant me... like they were trying to encourage me...

ok I am all shivery scared...I don't really like either of the "what it could be's"... either I am going mad, or "some people" are trying to talk to me.. spooky!!

EDIT: Ohhh I forgot to mention that while this was happening the back of my head toward the base was sore, not sore enough to rub, but hurting enough to notice it.

And when I say that it sounded like people in the next room muffled, it was more like people on TV in the next room muffled, it was a little bit different sounding.?
Just trying to be exact and as factual as I can :)

No comments: